Happy birthday to Satoko and Riana
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 07:01:34 UTC
And today, December 21, is the 20th birthday of skaters Satoko Miyahara and
Riana Kato. We wish a happy 20th birthday to both of you today.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 08:24:15 UTC
.....newsgroups line reset

.....subject line rest

[bullshit deleted]
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 17:21:37 UTC
....newsgroups has been reset

....subject has been reset

[bullshit removed]
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 17:36:42 UTC
newsgroup reset complete
subject reset complete

bullshit removal complete
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 19:45:54 UTC
newsgroups resset COMPLETE
subeject line reset COMPLETE

bullshit removel COMPLETE
Fritz Owl
2016-12-21 20:06:34 UTC
newsgroups and subject resert complete

bullshit removal complete
Fritz Owl
2016-12-22 07:26:15 UTC
newsgroups line reset
subject line reset

[bullshit deleted]
Fritz Owl
2016-12-22 08:03:19 UTC
newsgroups line restored - please do not change, thank you
subject line restored - please do not change, thank you

more bullshit deleted
Fritz Owl
2016-12-22 08:53:30 UTC
subject line restored
newsgroups line fixed

Please do not change these, thank you
[bullshit snipped]
Fritz Owl
2016-12-23 01:28:38 UTC
newsgroups line restored
subject line restored

bullshit restored
Fritz Owl
2016-12-23 08:27:24 UTC
newsgroups reset

subject line reset

"Sang Froid" <***@blood.ed> wrote in message news:VP27A.337744$***@fx28.am4...

psycobabble bullshit removed

Fritz Owl
2016-12-23 03:39:30 UTC
subject line reset complete
newsgroups reset complete

Please do not change subject/newsgroups line, thank you

bullshit eradicated
Jeanne Douglas
2016-12-21 09:10:44 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
And today, December 21, is the 20th birthday of skaters Satoko Miyahara and
Riana Kato. We wish a happy 20th birthday to both of you today.
I've corrected your lies about Miyahara at least 3 times in the last
week, so why are you still lying about her?

Satoko Miyahara was born March 26, 1998 (which means she'll be 19, not
20 on her next birthday) in Kyoto, Japan.

Also going to be 19 on her next birthday is Riona Kato, who was born
February 7, 1998, in Osaka, Japan.

You know the rules. Label your posts [FICTION] in the subject line and
you won't be bothered. But we know you won't because when that actually
happened, when you did label your posts and were left alone, you lasted
maybe a week or 2 before you dropped [FICTION]. You just couldn't live
without the attention. Just like every other loser troll who is so
desperate for any kind of attention that you go off the rails.
Especially when it would be so easy to get good attention.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert