No Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court!!!!
Fritz Owl
2017-01-02 22:08:41 UTC
It seems Ohama is going to try one maneuver to get Merrick Garland onto the
Supeme Court.

It appears he intends to use a brief period time between when the 114th
Congress is Gaveled out, and the 115th is gavled in, to insert Garland onto
the Supreme Court.

This must NEVER happen, becuase he tends to favor the EPA and enviromental
regulations, and the Endangered Species Act.

This must NOT be allowed to happen. Trump MUST be allowed to put in justices
that will tell the environmentalists to GO TO HELL. Environmental laws MUST
BE ABOLISHED.
Talis Mann
2017-01-02 22:15:09 UTC
It seems Cackie will shit his pants again.
Nobody cares about the lying shit you post, Cackie.

You have continued to follow my demands, Cuckie.

I am demanding that you continue to post stupid falsified lying shit
and pretend that it's "news." I demand that you post phony "results"
with fake "countries." I demand that you constantly remain a mentally
ill troll. You must continue to shit your pants at every opportunity.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you do or why you do it, and
nobody gives a flying fuck about your stupid delusional lies.

So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.

Are you trying to make me do something, Cuckie?

Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cuckie?

How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains? Gonna run away and hide somewhere else,
shitstain? How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?

Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.