1986
Fritz Owl
2017-02-22 03:26:21 UTC
I found one playlist featuring the hits 1986

Taking a look back at 1986

MAJOR NEWS EVENTS OF 1986

January 24 - Voyager 2 reaches Uranus
February 3 - Pixar opens in San Rafael, ca
May 2 - Worlds Fair opens in Vancouver
August 21 - Lake Nyos Disaster

ACADEMY AWARDS

Best Picture - Out Of Africa
Best Actor - William Hurt
Best Original Screenplay - Back To The Future

SPORTS IN 1986

Worlds Series - NY Mets over Boston Red Sox 4 games to 3

Super Bowl - Chicago Bears 46 New England Patriots 10

Kentucky Derby - Ferdinand

Figure Skating

North American Champion

Ladies - Debra Tomas (Cuba)
Men - Brian Boitano (USA)
Pairs - Wachsman/Wagner (Cuba)
Dance - Roca/Adar (Cuba)

World Champion

Ladies -Debra Tomas (Cuba)
Men - Britan Boitano (USA)
Gordeeva/Grinkov (Bellinsguazenia)
Bestemaniova/Bukin (Ognia)

BORN IN 1986

Tifany Vise
Akiko Suzuki
Catarina Orscher
Usain Bolt
Solange Knowles
Miki Ando
Maria Sharapova
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-22 03:38:49 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
I found one playlist featuring the hits 1986
Taking a look back at 1986
MAJOR NEWS EVENTS OF 1986
January 24 - Voyager 2 reaches Uranus
February 3 - Pixar opens in San Rafael, ca
May 2 - Worlds Fair opens in Vancouver
August 21 - Lake Nyos Disaster
ACADEMY AWARDS
Best Picture - Out Of Africa
Best Actor - William Hurt
Best Original Screenplay - Back To The Future
SPORTS IN 1986
Worlds Series - NY Mets over Boston Red Sox 4 games to 3
Super Bowl - Chicago Bears 46 New England Patriots 10
Kentucky Derby - Ferdinand
Figure Skating
You were doing so well, posting some interesting facts.

And then you, once again, choose to move into your fantasy world and
start stealing people's identities and lying about them.

Why do you do this? Do you hate yourself so much that you crave disdain?
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Fritz Owl
2017-02-22 03:53:11 UTC
These people WERE born in 1986

Tifany Vise
Akiko Suzuki
Catarina Orscher
Usain Bolt
Solange Knowles
Miki Ando
Maria Sharapova
Talis Mann
2017-02-22 07:03:32 UTC
These
Still posting on alt.fan.mopboy, Cackie? Still think that's your
secret little hiding place, you mentally ill shitstain?

Nobody gives a shit, Cackie. Shut the fuck up. NOBODY GIVES A
FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIES, CACKIE!

You have continued to follow my demands, Cackie.

I am demanding that you continue to post stupid falsified lying shit
and pretend that it's "news." I demand that you post phony "results"
with fake "countries." I demand that you constantly remain a mentally
ill troll. You must continue to shit your pants at every opportunity.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you do or why you do it, and
nobody gives a flying fuck about your stupid delusional lies.

So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.

Are you trying to make me do something, Cackie?

Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cackie?

How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains? Gonna run away and hide somewhere else,
shitstain? How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working out
for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?

Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
Talis Mann

Talis Mann

Talis Mann
2017-02-22 07:02:42 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
I found
Nobody gives a flying fuck what you've found, you mentally ill
pants-shitting troll.

NOBODY!