Fox to replace Megyn Kelly is a pro-Trump conservative
Fritz Owl
2017-01-04 17:10:02 UTC
It looks like Fox News is looking to replace Megyn Kelly with a pro-Trump
conservative woman.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/03/report-fox-news-considering-pro-trump-conservative-woman-fill-megyn-kellys-timeslot/

It shows that Fox contiunues to be a patriotic American conservative news
channel, which I think is good.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-01-04 23:37:37 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
It looks like Fox News is looking to replace Megyn Kelly with a pro-Trump
conservative woman.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/03/report-fox-news-considering
-pro-trump-conservative-woman-fill-megyn-kellys-timeslot/
It shows that Fox contiunues to be a patriotic American conservative news
channel, which I think is good.
How is lying about anything and everything patriotic?

And no denials about their dishonesty--their lies are well-documented.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Talis Mann
2017-01-08 00:43:34 UTC
It
You have continued to follow my demands, Cackie.

I am demanding that you continue to post stupid falsified lying shit
and pretend that it's "news." I demand that you post phony "results"
with fake "countries." I demand that you constantly remain a mentally
ill troll. You must continue to shit your pants at every opportunity.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you do or why you do it, and
nobody gives a flying fuck about your stupid delusional lies.

So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.

Are you trying to make me do something, Cackie?

Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cackie?

How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains? Gonna run away and hide somewhere else,
shitstain? How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?

Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
Fritz Owl
2017-01-11 23:19:32 UTC
Looks like you're wrong again. Unless you're claiming that Tucker Carlson
is a woman.
It was Breitbart that as predicting this, not me. Tucker Carlson was quite a
surprise that nobody saw coming.

But he is a good replacement for a good fit for the conservative culture at
Fox.
Talis Mann

Fritz Owl
2017-01-13 01:24:01 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?
I am just going to keep changing the subject line back from where it was.
That I will NEVER do!!!!!
Talis Mann
2017-01-13 02:03:53 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?
I am just going to keep changing the subject line back from where it was.
"Fox to replace Megyn Kelly is a pro-Trump conservative" is not what it
was, you mentally ill shitstain.
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
That I am TOO MENTALLY ILL to do!!!!!
But you agree: you are a mentally ill trolling dipshit.

Fritz Owl
2017-01-13 04:13:07 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
That was originally a typo. Like I said, I am the WORST proofreader that
EVER LIVED
Sang Froid
2017-01-13 07:34:22 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
That was
NOBODY CARES, YOU STUPID FUCK!

Jeanne Douglas
2017-01-16 07:12:10 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
That was originally a typo. Like I said, I am the WORST proofreader that
EVER LIVED
Thanks for admitting that you're worthless and incompetent at absolutely
everything.