Hillary would have ruined America
Fritz Owl
2016-12-24 22:03:18 UTC
Alex Jones discusses the nightmarish reality that a President Hillary
Clinton would have brought upon the world.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-imagine-if-hillary-had-been-elected/
Talis Mann
2016-12-25 03:13:07 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Alex Jones
Jones is like you: a mentally ill babbling lunatic preaching to
other mentally ill babbling lunatics.

DROP FUCKING DEAD, CHUCKIE!
Fritz Owl
2016-12-25 11:03:43 UTC
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
Fritz Owl
2016-12-25 21:01:46 UTC
newsgroups line fixed

subject fixed
Post by Talis Mann
Jones is like you: a mentally ill babbling lunatic preaching to
other mentally ill babbling lunatics.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!!!

[remaining bullshit snipped]
Fritz Owl
2016-12-26 09:00:13 UTC
[subject line reset[]

"Sang Froid" <***@blood.ed> wrote in message news:Wl38A.548270$***@fx40.am4...

[bullshit cleaned up]

Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
Jeanne Douglas
2016-12-27 06:05:06 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
[subject line reset[]
[bullshit cleaned up]
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
He passed insane years ago.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 09:21:15 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Fritz Owl
[subject line reset[]
[bullshit cleaned up]
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
He passed insane years ago.
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-27 20:08:17 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
He passed insane years ago.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
Only deeply mentally ill lunatic nutjobs believe Alex Jones is
not insane. Shut the fuck up, you mentally ill troll.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 20:32:45 UTC
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-27 21:38:14 UTC
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
The rantings of a mentally ill trolling kook are always so much
better after they've been fixed. Isn't that right, Cuckie?
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 23:08:30 UTC
Alex Jones IS *NOT* INSANE!!!!!!

Now, BUZZ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 01:39:32 UTC
Alex Jones *IS* INSANE!!!!!!
Now, I NEED TO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Die soon, shut up now, Cuckie, you stupid trolling shitstain.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-28 12:18:31 UTC
ALEX JONES IS *NOT* INSANE!!!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 18:23:40 UTC
ALEX JONES *IS* INSANE AND SO IS CUCKIE, AND CUCKIE SHITS HIS PANTS!!!!!!!!!
Fixing your posts makes them look so much better, Cuckie.

Now shut the fuck up, like you're told, and crawl off somewhere to die.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-28 19:04:23 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
ALEX JONES *IS* INSANE
Alex Jones IS *NOT* INSANE!!!!!!!!!
I will NEVER shut up!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 21:55:00 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
ALEX JONES *IS* INSANE
Alex Jones *IS* INSANE!!!!!!!!!
You're repeating yourself, Cuckie. Yes, Jones is insane. So are
you. You're a mentally ill troll.
Post by Talis Mann
Fixing your posts makes them look so much better, Cuckie.
Now shut the fuck up, like you're told, and crawl off somewhere to die.
I will NEVER stop shitting my pants!!!!
So you agree that your posts look so much better when they're fixed,
Cuckie. That's progress. Now shut the fuck up and die soon.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-28 23:04:37 UTC
Alex Jones IS *NOT* INSANE!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-29 00:34:40 UTC
Alex Jones *IS* INSANE and SO IS CUCKIE!!!!!
Mentally ill, a troll, and you shit your pants. That's all
you've ever been, Cuckie. Shut the fuck up NOW.

You're so batshit crazy-stupid you set the followup to
"alt.fantasy.charlesnemwan." You're a sick moron, Cuckie.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-29 01:18:54 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Alex Jones *IS* INSANE and SO IS CUCKIE!!!!!
Mentally ill, a troll, and you shit your pants. That's all
you've ever been, Cuckie. Shut the fuck up NOW.
You're so batshit crazy-stupid you set the followup to
"alt.fantasy.charlesnemwan." You're a sick moron, Cuckie.
I use alt.fan.mopboy, so I can post to alt.fantasy.charlesnewman, from
AstraWeb, without having to post to alt.skate.figure first.
Talis Mann
2016-12-29 01:42:28 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Alex Jones *IS* INSANE and SO IS CUCKIE!!!!!
Mentally ill, a troll, and you shit your pants. That's all
you've ever been, Cuckie. Shut the fuck up NOW.
You're so batshit crazy-stupid you set the followup to
"alt.fantasy.charlesnemwan." You're a sick moron, Cuckie.
I use alt.fan.mopboy, because I'm mentally ill and post to a porno
newsgroup when I shit my pants.
You're so batshit crazy stupid you can't even see the misspelled
newsgroup name you put in there, you mentally ill deranged trolling
moron.

Shut the fuck up NOW, Cuckie.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-29 15:22:18 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Shut the fuck up NOW, Cuckie.
You CANNOT make ME shutup, and you KNOW IT.
Talis Mann
2016-12-29 19:17:59 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Shut the fuck up NOW, Cuckie.
You CANNOT make ME stop shitting my pants and trolling, and you KNOW IT.
So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.

Are you trying to make me do something, Cuckie?

Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cuckie?

How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains? Gonna run away and hide somewhere else,
shitstain? How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?

Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-29 21:57:04 UTC
What I don't want to? There is NO WAY you can make me shut up
Talis Mann
2016-12-29 22:48:19 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up, you mentally ill trolling dipshit.
What I don't want to?
English much? Too stupid to put together a coherent sentence, Cuckie?

So you don't deny you're a mentally ill trolling dipshit.

Fritz Owl
2016-12-31 23:14:45 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Talis Mann
Shut the fuck up NOW, Cuckie.
You CANNOT make ME stop shitting my pants and trolling, and you KNOW IT.
So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.
Are you trying to make me do something, Cuckie?
Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cuckie?
How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains?
Well, I thought, that since AIOE drops all posts that have alt.fan.mopboy in
them you would noit see them. I thought that AIOE wouild be the only Usenet
service you would be able to use, being that both you and Jeannie are using
ISPs that do not provide Usenet.

So, my purpose was not so much to hide as it was the try and keep my posts
from appearing on your comptuer by attaching alt.fan.mopboy, thereby causing
AIOE to not display the posts.
Talis Mann
2016-12-31 23:30:52 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains?
Well, I thought
You failed. You have always failed. You will always fail, you

Jeanne Douglas
2017-01-03 03:29:12 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Talis Mann
Shut the fuck up NOW, Cuckie.
You CANNOT make ME stop shitting my pants and trolling, and you KNOW IT.
So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.
Are you trying to make me do something, Cuckie?
Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cuckie?
How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains?
Well, I thought, that since AIOE drops all posts that have alt.fan.mopboy in
them you would noit see them. I thought that AIOE wouild be the only Usenet
service you would be able to use, being that both you and Jeannie are using
ISPs that do not provide Usenet.
What does my ISP have to do with USENET?
Post by Fritz Owl
So, my purpose was not so much to hide as it was the try and keep my posts
from appearing on your comptuer by attaching alt.fan.mopboy, thereby causing
AIOE to not display the posts.
Who uses aioe?

Colbert
Fritz Owl
2017-01-03 05:47:57 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Who uses aioe?
Anyone whose ISP does not provide Usenet service. Its either that, or
AstraWeb. I thoghtthat those whos ISPs did have Usenet as part of the
service had to use either AIOE, or subscribe to AstraWeb.
Talis Mann
2017-01-03 06:45:52 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Who uses aioe?
Anyone whose ISP does not provide Usenet service.
That's a fucking lie, you mentally ill troll.

You have continued to follow my demands, Cackie.

I am demanding that you continue to post stupid falsified junk
and pretend that it's "news." I demand that you post phony "results"
with fake "countries." I demand that you constantly remain a mentally
ill troll. You must continue to shit your pants at every opportunity.

So you don't deny you're a trolling dipshit.

Are you trying to make me do something, Cackie?

Are you trying to tell me what to do, Cackie?

Jeanne Douglas
2017-01-03 22:19:36 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Who uses aioe?
Anyone whose ISP does not provide Usenet service. Its either that, or
AstraWeb. I thoghtthat those whos ISPs did have Usenet as part of the
service had to use either AIOE, or subscribe to AstraWeb.
And once again you prove your idiotic ignorance. Never heard of Giga
News? You would have if you were able to read headers, specifically MY
headers.

And, seriously, are there any ISPs left who provide USENET service?

Colbert
Talis Mann
2017-01-03 23:43:01 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Who uses aioe?
Anyone whose ISP does not provide Usenet service. Its either that, or
AstraWeb. I thoghtthat those whos ISPs did have Usenet as part of the
service had to use either AIOE, or subscribe to AstraWeb.
And once again you prove your idiotic ignorance. Never heard of Giga
News? You would have if you were able to read headers, specifically MY
headers.
What he's proving, once again, is that he's a troll. He tosses out
stupid lying shit about something, then waits for the "correction."

And then he does it again, over and over and over.

Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 21:42:44 UTC
[subject line fixed]
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
He passed insane years ago.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!! Chuckie IS mentally ill!!!!!
[pyschobabble bullshit sniped]

Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-26 06:55:28 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Fritz Owl
Alex Jones
Jones is like you: a mentally ill babbling lunatic preaching to
other mentally ill babbling lunatics.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
Fixed it for you, you gibbering nutjob. Now shut the fuck up and
drop dead.
Fritz Owl
STOP "fixing" my posts!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-26 18:48:24 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Fritz Owl
Alex Jones
Jones is like you: a mentally ill babbling lunatic preaching to
other mentally ill babbling lunatics.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
Fixed it for you, you gibbering nutjob. Now shut the fuck up and
drop dead.
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!
Fixed it for you again. Shut the fuck up.
KEEP "fixing" my posts!!!!!!
Of course, you gibbering trolling nutjob. Now fuck off again.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-26 21:02:24 UTC
Alex Jones is NOT insane!!!!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-26 21:24:40 UTC
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!!!!!

Drop fucking dead yet?
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 09:37:01 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!!!!!
He is NOT insane!!!!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working out for ya,
mentally ill trolling shit-for-brains?
When I eventually get my VPN service going, users on the service, that use
any Usenet provide will NOT SEE your posts, because they will be filtered at
the router level, before it even reaches a user's hard disk.

Newsproxy will be used to not only filter out newsgroups that are
inappropriate for the office, and spam, but will also be configured to
filter your posts as well. story-***@told.me has already been added to the
filtering lists, so employees and customers WILL NOT SEE your posts.

When I get my company going, VPN customers will not see it, and any workers
I hire to run the office will also NOT SEE THEM, as the company Internet
filter will BLOCK OUT your posts, at the router level.
Post by Talis Mann
Drop fucking dead yet?
NEVER!!!!

You will NEVER shut me up
Talis Mann
2016-12-27 20:11:58 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!!!!!
He IS insane!!!!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working out for ya,
mentally ill trolling shit-for-brains?
WAAAAH! Widdle Chuckie cries and shits his pants!!!!
But widdle Cuckie doesn't deny he's mentally ill and a troll...
Post by Talis Mann
Drop fucking dead yet?
ALWAYS!!!!
How's your new hiding place working out for you, mentally ill
trolling shit-for-brains? Gonna run away and hide somewhere else,
shitstain? How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working
out for ya, brain-damaged pants-shitting drooling moron?

Did you know you're too stupid to even spell the name of your
response newsgroup correctly, Chuckie, you dimwit shitbag?
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 20:31:58 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Alex Jones IS insane!!!!!!!!!!
He IS insane!!!!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working out for ya,
mentally ill trolling shit-for-brains?
WAAAAH! Widdle Chuckie cries and shits his pants!!!!
But widdle Cuckie doesn't deny he's mentally ill and a troll...
I am NOT mentally ILL!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
Drop fucking dead yet?
NEVER!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-27 21:36:22 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
How's that demand to quit fixing your posts working out for ya,
mentally ill trolling shit-for-brains?
WAAAAH! Widdle Cuckie cries and shits his pants!!!!
But widdle Cuckie doesn't deny he's mentally ill and a troll...
I AM mentally ILL!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
Drop fucking dead yet?
SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!
It just looks better after it's been fixed, Cuckie.

Now drop fucking dead, you sick trolling fuckstain.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 21:39:06 UTC
NEVER!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-27 21:41:18 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Now drop fucking dead, you sick trolling fuckstain.
VERY SOON!!!!!!!
Fixed. Again. Die soon, trolling shitstain.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-27 23:07:30 UTC
Now GO TO *HELL*!!!!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 01:38:41 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Fixed. Again. Die soon, trolling shitstain.
I SHOULD!!!!!!!
Now I MUST GO TO *HELL*!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't help but notice that you admit to being a trolling
shitstain. Now shut the fuck up and die, Cuckie.
Fritz Owl
RACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 18:21:28 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Post by Talis Mann
Fixed. Again. Die soon, trolling shitstain.
CUCKIE JUST SHIT HIS PANTS!!!!!!
Post by Talis Mann
I SHOULD!!!!!!!
Now I MUST GO TO *HELL*!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't help but notice that you admit to being a trolling
shitstain. Now shut the fuck up and die, Cuckie.
CUCKIE'S PANTS ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww, poor widdle Cuckie. You're just so pathetic, you mentally ill
trolling shitstain. Now shut the fuck up and die like you're told.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-28 19:01:37 UTC
You cant make ME shut up!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-28 21:53:31 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Now shut the fuck up and die like you're told.
You cant make ME stop shitting my pants!!!!!!
You're too stupid and mentally ill to know what's good for you,
Cuckie. Just do as you're told, shut the fuck up and die soon.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-28 23:01:13 UTC
Post by Talis Mann
Just do as you're told, shut the fuck up and die soon.
I am NOT someone to be told what to do. I will NOT shut up

Now, RACK OFF!!!!!!!
Talis Mann
2016-12-29 00:33:00 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Post by Talis Mann
Just do as you're told, shut the fuck up and die soon.
I am NOT someone to be told what to do.
Sure you are.

I am demanding that you continue to post stupid falsified junk
and pretend that it's "news." I demand that you post phony "results"
with fake "countries." I demand that you constantly remain a mentally
ill troll. You must continue to shit your pants at every opportunity.
Post by Fritz Owl
I am too MENTALLY ILL to shut up and stop trolling
Yes, that's exactly true.
Post by Fritz Owl
Now, Cuckie must SHIT IN HIS PANTS!!!!!!!
That's expected, of course. You can't do anything else.
Fritz Owl
2016-12-30 21:52:19 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Alex Jones discusses the nightmarish reality that a President Hillary
Clinton would have brought upon the world.
http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-imagine-if-hillary-had-been-elected/
Several articles on Alex Jones and Breitbart make it clear that if Hillary
had been elected, this country would have likely ceased to exist right
quick, as she would have taken the country down the tubes.
Talis Mann