I LIKE Pantshitto
Tom Greenfalcon
2018-07-31 04:24:25 UTC
*- Allow a husband to discipline his wife when neeed.
Women are not property you fucking fetid pile of shit.
Tyro Pita
2018-07-31 05:03:26 UTC
Chuckie has heard of one pair of pants that aren't fouled with his shit,
and wants to make those pants reek of his shit AGAIN.
Chuckie is a feeble-minded mentally ill trolling coward. He whines and
hides behind killfiles. It's what cowards do when confronted with reality.

Chuckie will NEVER EVER address the actual point of any of your
questions. The explanation will happen ... never. Mentally ill
trolls get their jollies doing the same stupid shit over and over
and over again. So, respond in kind. Make sure that the idiot gets
pounded with the same response ... over and over and over. Again.

Copy and paste this content and propagate it. It scares the shit
out of useless welfare scammers like Chuckie:

DROP FUCKING DEAD ***NOW***, YOU LEECH!

GET OFF YOUR STATE-SUPPORTED WELFARE PAYMENTS NOW, YOU FUCKING
WORTHLESS BLOODSUCKING PARASITE!

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY, YOU TROLLING IMBECILE!

***ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!***

Hey, trolling mental midget, how about you come here and tell me to my
face just exactly what to do? Too chickenshit, coward?

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you like, you mentally ill trolling
fuckwit. NOBODY!

You're a liar, a coward, a mentally ill worthless trolling asshole.
You know exactly what will happen if you ever have to actually
own up to consequences of your lying, worthless, cowardly trolling.

Blow it out your ass, you worthless trolling shitstain.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your lies, you mentally ill trolling
piece of SHIT! NOBODY!

You're an idiot, a coward, and a mentally ill troll, you brain-dead
useless piece of SHIT, and as ignorant as the day is long. You clearly
know NOTHING about military strategy, you drooling IMBECILE! YOU'RE
A WHINING LITTLE PUSSY COWARD AND YOU'VE NEVER SERVED! YOU NEED TO BE
DRAFTED AND STUCK ON THE FRONT LINES SO YOU CAN BE FIRST TO DIE
HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY!

You've confirmed that you're an ignorant, lying, moronic, trolling
asshole yet again, you mentally ill shitstain. Now go get yourself
exterminated.

Chuckie is a whiny little cowardly imbecile, a trolling shitbag
that is too big of a pussy to put up any kind of a fight.

YOU'RE A WORTHLESS LYING TROLLING ASSHOLE AND WILL BE RELENTLESSLY
AND CONSTANTLY HOUNDED! EAT SHIT, YOU IDIOT FUCKTARD!

Nobody gives a flying fuck about what your brainlessly stupid and
lying crap, you shit-4-brains trolling imbecile. NOBODY!

Go fuck yourself, you mentally ill lying piece of trolling SHIT!

Chuckie shits his pants and trolls some more. Chuckie is certifiably
insane. Chuckie is a pants-shitting mentally ill troll.

Take your stupid lies and eat shit and die, trolling asshole.

Shut the fuck up, you lying drooling mentally ill trolling psychopathic
shitstain. Nobody gives a flying fuck what a lying mentally ill troll
says, you worthless mentally defective moron.

NOBODY!

LEAVE CALIFORNIA NOW, AND DON'T COME TO WASHINGTON OR OREGON!
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE! GET THE **FUCK** OUT!

You need to have your face kicked in. It would improve your character
significantly.

Fuck you and your trolling straight to hell, you mentally ill idiot.

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html

*Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People*
Narcissistic, Machiavellian, Psychopathic, and Sadistic.
By Chris Mooney
February 14, 2014

In the past few years, the science of Internet trollology has made some
strides. Last year, for instance, we learned that by hurling insults
and inciting discord in online comment sections, so-called Internet
trolls (who are frequently anonymous) have a polarizing effect on
audiences, leading to politicization, rather than deeper understanding
of scientific topics.

That's bad, but it's nothing compared with what a new psychology paper
has to say about the personalities of trolls themselves
[http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886914000324].
The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba
and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who
engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in
the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate
and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession),
psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in
the suffering of others).

It is hard to overplay the results: The study found correlations,
sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior.
What's more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits
(except for narcissism) and the overall time that an individual spent,
per day, commenting on the Internet.

In the study, trolls were identified in a variety of ways. One was by
simply asking survey participants what they "enjoyed doing most" when on
online comment sites, offering five options: "debating issues that are
important to you," "chatting with others," "making new friends,"
"trolling others," and "other." Here's how different responses about
these Internet commenting preferences matched up with responses to
questions designed to identify Dark Tetrad traits: 2

To be sure, only 5.6 percent of survey respondents actually specified
that they enjoyed "trolling." By contrast, 41.3 percent of Internet
users were "non-commenters," meaning they didn't like engaging online at
all. So trolls are, as has often been suspected, a minority of online
commenters, and an even smaller minority of overall Internet users.

The researchers conducted multiple studies, using samples from Amazon's
Mechanical Turk but also of college students, to try to understand why
the act of trolling seems to attract this type of personality. They even
constructed their own survey instrument, which they dubbed the Global
Assessment of Internet Trolling, or GAIT, containing the following
items:

* I have sent people to shock websites for the lulz.

* I like to troll people in forums or the comments section of
websites.

* I enjoy griefing
[http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=griefing]
other players in multiplayer games.

* The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it
is to corrupt.

Yes, some people actually say they agree with such statements. And
again, doing so was correlated with sadism in its various forms, with
psychopathy, and with Machiavellianism. Overall, the authors found that
the relationship between sadism and trolling was the strongest, and that
indeed, sadists appear to troll because they find it pleasurable. "Both
trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others," they
wrote. "Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their
playground!" 3

The study comes as websites, particularly at major media outlets, are
increasingly weighing steps to rein in trollish behavior. Last year
Popular Science did away with its comments sections completely, citing
research on the deleterious effects of trolling, and YouTube also took
measures to rein in trolling.
But study author Buckels actually isn't sure that fix is a realistic
one. "Because the behaviors are intrinsically motivating for sadists,
comment moderators will likely have a difficult time curbing trolling
with punishments (e.g., banning users)," she said by email. "Ultimately,
the allure of trolling may be too strong for sadists, who presumably
have limited opportunities to express their sadistic interests in a
socially-desirable manner."

---
Fritz Owl
2018-07-31 08:35:41 UTC
Post by Tom Greenfalcon
*- Allow a husband to discipline his wife when neeed.
Women are not property you fucking fetid pile of shit.
Do we think Chuckie is an Incel?
I'd be willing to put good money on that. From what we've seen over the
years, there is no way he could attract a mate.
Next question--does he even know what an Incel is?
It is NOT that.

I could go to certain websites and find a mate who belives in traditional
values, but I got other fish to fry right now.

Because my car was starting to develop transmission problems, I HAD to sell
it, and until I can somehow get another car, there is NO WAY I can get a
job, because the bus schedules would not really allow for it. The public
transit system in Sacramento JUST PLAIN SUCKS, other than the light rail
service. It is also more expensive than other systems in California. It is
about $3 each way in Sacramento, but public transit in San Francisco or
Marin County is a lot less, unless you are either going somewhere over the
county line or are using any of the express lines during the commute hours.

It will be either that, or when I get some kind of business going somewhere
down the line. That is the ONLY thing holding me back on that right now on
that.

One of the spanking chat sites (I will not say WHICH one) does have a
section for those seeking traditional values relationship. I could get
someone right now, but until I get back on my feet financially, that is off
the the table for right now, since I had to close my online radio station in
January of 2016.

For right now, I have NO CHOICE but to be on the benefits I am on.

Memo to Tom Greenfalcon and Tyro Pita:

Do NOT change the subject line on MY posts
Tyro Pita
2018-07-31 16:59:58 UTC
It is NOT that Chuckie shits his pants, and then eats the shit.
For right now, Chuckie has NO CHOICE but to be a welfare-leeching
hypocritical asshole.
Do ANYTHING YOU LIKE with the subject line on CHUCKIE'S mentally ill
moronic drivel

Tyro Pita

Tom Greenfalcon
No, you are just not capable of attracting a mate.
Tom Greenfalcon
2018-08-01 00:39:17 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
Do NOT change the subject line on MY posts
Memo to Chuckie: I will do what I want.

Get it asshole?
Fritz Owl
2018-08-02 21:56:25 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
One of the spanking chat sites (I will not say WHICH one) does have a
section for those seeking traditional values relationship. I could get
someone right now, but until I get back on my feet financially, that is
off the the table for right now, since I had to close my online radio
station in January of 2016.
One thing I will say about that site, is that you can sometimes get a few
weirdos on that site.

When I used to have my spanked_figure_skaters chat room there, I had people
trying to impersonate some skaters, but they slipped up when they gave the
wrong age. There used to be a time when you could have all rooms you wanted,
but they decided to start charging expensive monthly fees for that. However,
when I had that room, I did have a few jokers who tried to put one over on
me.

Around 10 or 15 years ago, some clown tried to impersonate Roz Sumners, but
that person blew it by giving the wrong age, which would have made her born
in 1964. She was born in 1967, NOT 1964. Where they got their 1964 birth
year for her, I have no idea.

There was someone a couple years ago who obviously did not know SHIT FROM
SHINOLA when they tried to impersonate Rachael Flatt. The age they gave had
her born in 1992, and she was born in 1991. Where they got the 1992
birthdate for her, I have no IDEA. She was born July 21, 1991. Where that
joker got the idea she was born in 1992, I have no idea.
Tom Greenfalcon
2018-08-02 23:49:00 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
One thing I will say about that site, is that you can sometimes get a few
weirdos on that site.
Weirder that a guy who babbles the same nonsense on an internet
backwater for twenty years?
Tom Greenfalcon
2018-08-02 23:50:04 UTC
Post by Fritz Owl
did not know SHIT FROM
SHINOLA
You are shit.
Tom Greenfalcon
Have you ever fucking heard of Google?
Tyro Pita
2018-11-08 18:38:56 UTC
Go douse yourself in fuel and set yourself on fire, you welfare-sucking
Chuckie could go to certain websites and find a mate who belives in
mentally ill pants-shitting trolls
Yes, that's what Chuckie could do.
For right now, Chuckie has NO CHOICE but to be a mentally ill
pants-shitting troll.
As always.
Do WHATEVER YOU LIKE with the subject line on Chuckie's LUNATIC posts

Fritz Owl
2018-11-08 21:56:24 UTC
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyro Pita
2018-11-18 05:32:29 UTC
Because Chuckie's pants were starting to fill up with his own shit, he HAD
to be
a mentally ill trolling fuckwit
That's quite true.
For right now, I have NO CHOICE but to be a welfare-scamming
pants-shitting mentally ill troll.
Of course
Memo to Tom Greenfalcon and Tyro Pita from a pants-shitting trolling
Do WHATEVER YOU LIKE with the subject line on Chuckie's mentally ill posts

Fritz Owl
2018-11-18 05:42:28 UTC
"Tyro Pita" <***@sandwi.ch> wrote in message news:psqthe$n1d$***@gioia.aioe.org...

GO TO HELL!!!!!!